Friday, July 11, 2008

For Randonnerds Everywhere

I've been a randonnerd all my life but haven't taken the time to post all of the ride reports and my musings. Seeing how easy it is to set up this blog, I'll begin to post some of my thoughts on a more regular basis. Initially these will be "real time" with a lot of catch-up. I wish I had the time to set up a real website and post all of my files but for now you'll have to settle for this.

Yes I am a randonnerd, and fortunately my wife accepts it. Actually she knew what she was getting into when she married me so I guess she has finally made peace with the fact that I am not willing to change and that allowing me some freedom is good for my physical and mental mental well being.

While I am a randonnerd, I am NOT a computer nerd or engineer nerd or any other type of nerd so what you see on this site is what is. I'll "calls 'em as I see 'em" but since it is from my limited perspective as a randonnerd, I may be off base and would appreciate others' input to steer me in the right direction.

1 comment:

Randonnerd's wife said...

Let me just say that as this Randonnerd's wife I can agree with his description of himself. He really is a biking NERD, and I suspect he is in good company.